Full Terms & COnditions Of Services
Please Read Before paying
Website terms and conditions.
We only allow 6-7 pages (Additional page is subject to an extra charge) * Homepage * About Us * Gallery * Parent portal * Staff Portal * Virtual Tour Page * Contact Us
1. We offer WordPress based websites.
2. Client can choose pre made website templates we have on our website
*Note that you can change the colors, photos and information on the website template you choose * Do your best to decide your branding design choices before template approval, color choices matter! * If you wish to change website template after approval that will be an extra $199
3. Your Involvement in the creation process is expected to get the best result that you wanted. We won’t understand your complete vision without input. This will prevent rework and save us both our time.
4. The payment is non-refundable and are not entitled to any additional discount.
5. We require an upfront payment to start working on any projects
6. Once a project is completed and paid. The website and all materials is the property of the Client & we do not retain any rights.
* However we only provide log in information for the website once it’s done as we do not want to take responsibility for the changes the clients make themselves
7. Client is responsible for renewing domains and hosting after the first year promotion. (Our package has a free year of hosting)
After the first year its $99/Yearly hosting $20/domain yearly 8. Larger complex sites & sites that have private user logins are subject to an additional charge.
9. Please do your best to fill our your questionnaire in a timely manner.
10. There will be a weekly $50 late fee charge if you fail to complete your questionnaire after 4 weeks (No exceptions, our time is reserved already)
* Failure to pay your outstanding balance a week after completion will also result a late charge of $50/week
11. We offer limited site assistance though MainWP our WordPress Management System (ie. plugin updates, security and uptime monitor) We do servers side site security but the client is also responsible to protect from malware and other security threats. there are many anti-malware and snti spam services avaliable though the client portal if eneded. (Always keep your login information/passwords private)
12. If you wish to change pictures or information in the future it will be $25/revision this is only if you need US to make the changes ourselves (minor revisions only this doesn’t include the design or rearranging template layout)
13. If client wants website maintenance it will be $49/month no contract needed but need atleast 2 weeks notice for termination
14. Please note your honesty will help us understand your full vision. If you find something you would like to change please feel free to message me
15. Classroom Panda is not responsible for server downtime, however, we strive to work with our hosting partners to maintain a 99% uptime rate. Reasons for server downtime might include server updates of both software and hardware & acts of God beyond our control. If in the unlikely event your website experiences downtime not related to the server, Classroom Panda is able to offer. Limited technical support. Although, this is not included in your initial purchase, we can offer courtesy support if a site is unresponsive due to a plugin or module. WordPress is considered one of the most used Website Development platforms. Last records show that over 19 million people use Wordress to power their websites. (Approximately 39% of the entire Webs active sites) It is considered one of the fastest growing cms (meaning content management systems) WordPress also powers 14.7 of the top 100 websites in the world. That being said. Classroom Panda is expressively not responsible for any loss of wages or income due to unforeseen downtime of of your websites due human error of any kind or 3rd party plugin. If you believe that you will require ongoing maintenance assistance from classroom panda for both updating content and assisting with site upkeep Classroom panda offers a standard $49 month package That you may purchase at any time through our website. If at any time you do not agree with these terms and conditions please let this serve as notice that Classroom Panda does not host anyone on their servers not willing to abide by these terms. In this event you would be advised to transfer your site to a number other of reputable host such as Hostgator and BlueHost. Classroom Panda takes client privacy seriously. We do not sell any personal information to 3rd party services. All data used is strictly used to Assist in marketing efforts, customer quality assurance and to help improve technical capabilities (for example usage statistics of servers and portals)
Our custom logo is $100 comes with PNG, JPEG and Vector files.
Customers must pay in full before starting projects. Customers must allow up to 24-72 hours (sundays and saturdays not included) for project to be completed unless there are revisions then and this might take longer (depending on the number of revisions.) I will provide 3 different designs to choose from based on your design ideas. I will allow only up to three revisions only. so please take your time in deciding what elements you would like, if you used your 3 revision and wish to revised there will be a $25 per revision. We only allow a few elements for logo as many elements wil cause clutter. When the project is complete what you will receive is a PNG, JPG & or PDF. SVG files will be made available upon request. Please note: The logo is an artwork and non trademarkable.
Website Client Portal Terms:
The Client Portal is for bussines use only. Please do not attempt to spam are breach the system in anyway. This will result in permanent IP Ban.